As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wouldn’t that be great if you program your water heater to turn on and off in a set schedule? It will be great as there won’t be any energy waste and all you need is the best immersion heater timer.
Take a look below, here is the table mentioning specifications of timers to let you compare each and choose one of the best.
Last update on 2021-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The immersion heater timer is a small electronic machine that easily gets fits into the water heater and enables you to set particular on and off periods for hot water production and maintenance.
You may wonder which heater timer is worth spending money, so here are the best immersion heater timers reviewed. This can help you choose the one.
Best Immersion Heater Timer
Things that save energy are always a good addition to your home. It is something great to let you have hot water following your need. Here are the reviews of the best immersion heater timers that you can consider to choose from.
This is a perfect immersion timer that is ideal for 3KW heaters alongside panels, towel rails, fans, convectors, etc. it is a great deal for lighting too. You need to choose the neutral feel in the lighting circuit for controlling LED having maximum 150W power. However, you need to note that this timer is not a good option for discharge lighting.
The LightHub timer assures you much flexible programming. You can simply set almost four separate programs each day. There are separate boost and override button for loading on for an hour or two, and ADV for overriding.
The specifications of the product include a rechargeable backup battery, and 13A fuse that is rechargeable, a minimum depth of backbox is 25mm, height is 8.2 cm, width is 8.2 cm, double pole switching, and surface depth is 2.5cm.
The heater is super easy to install and program. It is an exceptional choice for the money and offers you high quality.
Why Should You Get This?
- This immersion heater timer is quite easy to install.
- It allows you to do programming with ease.
- It combines the switched fused spur and timer control in one.
- The unit has marked buttons for each function.
This timer is perfect for controlling over immersion heaters and the rest wired appliances like towel rails and lighting appliances. You will get this Masterplug times with complete detailed instructions.
This immersion heater timer is super easy to install and has a large display screen with an LED-backlit. You can easily see things on the display screen to be aware. Its power and operational LED indicators enable you t known when the heater is on.
Another of its great benefit is that it comes with backup battery supply to help you anytime you face sudden power failure. All praise to its two fixing points that are on the backside of the moulded heater timer that makes it super easy to install in your home.
The Masterplug immersion heater timer offers you complete control with its four programmes. In fact, it has 24 hours and seven-day control to set; however, you want to.
Why Should You Get This?
- This is a high-quality water immersion heater timer.
- The fitting of this timer is super easy.
- It has a bonus of battery backup.
- It has built-in cables.
This water heater timer by HBN is easy to use because it comes with detailed instructions in its packaging. You can use this timer to set the appliance to on and off 48 times per day. In fact, it also allows you to set your schedule to activate or deactivate the device.
It is a multipurpose timer that you can use for controlling your water pump system, corridor lighting system, security system, heating and cooling system, exhaust system, advertising board lighting system, and several other systems.
The HBN times assure to offer you convenience as it automatically turns on and off your appliance, reduces the usage of energy, saving energy costs and not need you to switch every time manually.
This product is certified by CE that assures its safety. It is an excellent consideration for your daily life. However, make sure to do ensured purchase.
Why Should You Get This?
- This immersion heater timer is relatively easy to install and program.
- It comes with detailed instructions to let you do things with ease.
- It is a multipurpose timer that you can use in varied ways.
- It is worthy for what you spend.
Read More Heater Reviews Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do an immersion heater timers Work?
- The water gets heated by the immersion heaters that transfers the heater directly to the water. The immersions get wired to the heater timer that will be adjacent to the wall of timer that you can easily turn on and off or set it according to your need.
Q2. Why should I buy a water heater timer?
- A water heater timer is something that will save your money for water and electricity both. It enables you to save your energy too.
Q3. How long a water heater takes to warm water?
- On average, a gas water heater takes 30 to 40 minutes to fully heater the water in the tank. Whereas, the average electric heater takes twice as long as the gas heater.
Getting a heater timer is a good choice as it will help you save your money and energy. However, keep in mind certain factors that are related to your water heater to buy the best immersion heater timer. This of our guide can help you.